Replication

From: A. Birdsong <theaman_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: 1996/07/04

Hi,

Im designing a distributed information system for which I will need to incorporate replication among a number of users' workstations. The workstations will be either continually connected via ethernet LAN, or at times disconnected via laptop link. I'm having difficulty getting my hands on all the information I need to design and implement the replication scheme. Can anyone suggest a reference that deals with this in a straitforward way? I've browsed the FAQ at http://www.bf.rmit.edu.au/~orafaq, and am tunnelling through the document set, but as yet havent got my mind around it.

Thanks in advance,

theaman

  • What? No Signature? The Devil, you say! **********