Re: enterprise backup utility

From: Don Cohoon <cohoon_at_it.jea.ci.jax.fl.us>
Date: 1996/07/03

According to the Oracle page:
"The Enterprise Backup Utility is provided free of charge. A supported media management product must be purchased from one of the vendors listed above. Neither the utility nor the media management products satisfy all the requirements of backing up and restoring a database by themselves; both products are required to provide an integrated solution."

Simply put, no.

In article <31D460BC.3387_at_nrs.dowjones.com>, whutch_at_nrs.dowjones.com says...