Re: sqlnet 2.2.2 for windows

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuckh_at_dvol.com>
Date: 1996/07/03

aboyes_at_nwu.edu (Andrea J Boyes) wrote:
>Hey, me too! I'm getting GPFs in NLS3WIN.Dll_at_0002:7AEB whenever I try to
>run a form from Forms 4.5 Designer and I'm already connected. This is a
>REALLY HUGE pain in the ass, as I have to remember to disconnect every time
>I want to test a change to my Forms/Menus or even when I just want to pop into
>SQL*Plus.

Just got off the phone with Oracle support. They gave me a fix. Look in your ORACLE.INI file and comment out the following two lines:

NLSRTL3=C:\ORAWIN\nlsrtl3
ORA_NLS=C:\ORAWIN\nlsrtl3\data

They'll either be in the [RSF72] or [ORACLE] section. That solved the problem here.

--
Chuck Hamilton
chuckh_at_dvol.com

Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself!