Re: Oracle websites...

From: Hugo Toledo, Jr. <hugo_at_mcs.net>
Date: 1996/06/20

MARGARET MARY-THERESA BROWN, SUNY BUFFALO wrote:

> I know of Oracle's website; are there any others out there with
> Oracle information?
>
> - Peggy -

Peggy,
Do visit the SSC Oracle site at http://www.mcs.com/~hugo/oracle.html. From there you'll be able to link to a slew of other Oracle related sites.

As I've been finishing my new book, Oracle Networking (from the Oracle Press - Osborne/McGraw-Hill; 800 227 0900 or 510 549 6600 - plug over!), I've been unable to keep it up to date for the last month or so. However, we typically update it about once a week or when a really hot new issue needs to get reported (for example, had I the time I'd tell everyone to check out the new metaphor Oracle is using for their web site!)

By the way, you may want to catch a sneak peek at the new permanent site of the SSC Oracle page, which will be autolinked to from the current one. The new one is found at http://www.saraswati.com/. It requires a frame-enabled browser such as PowerBrowser 1.5 or Netscape 2.0 for best effect.

Hope this helps.

--
Hugo Toledo, Jr.   Author of "Oracle Networking" from Oracle Press
312.951.8012               Oracle WebSystem - Oracle Mobile Agents