Trainers needed

From: Jeremy Russell <jeremy_at_skilladvance.co.uk>
Date: 1996/06/19

SkillAdvance Ltd. are looking for freelance trainers, capable of presenting courses in Informix (SQL, 4GL and/or DBA) as well as Oracle7 (SQL*Plus, Forms3, ReportWriter and DBA7). You should be a UK resident and willing to travel for three to four days anywhere in the UK. Check out our Web site (http://www.skilladvance.com) for more details about what we offer.

If you are interested, please respond to this message with details of your background, expertise levels and chargeout rates.

Jeremy Russell - jeremy_at_skilladvance.co.uk (work)

                 100424.2437_at_compuserve.com (home)
SkillAdvance, independent UNIX, RDBMS and Windows
              training - http://www.skilladvance.com