Re: ERD Generator

From: Simon Stow <sstow_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/06/17

John Claxton wrote:

> I would like to know if anyone has had experience with a tool which will
> extract the necessary information from an Oracle database to draw an
> accurate ERD diagram.

Oracle Designer/2000 includes the ability to reverse engineer a database and create a database design diagram. From this you can also extract an ERD using a utility known as the Table-Entity Retrofit.

--

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and
do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.