[Q]Display a PL/SQL report from Forms 4.0

From: <rfraser_at_vanisl.decus.ca>
Date: 1996/06/15

I have a requirement to generate a couple of simple reports that are callable from a form and have those reports desplayed on the screen or emailed to the user. The PL/SQL code would either take a parameter or would be built dynamically based on the user's selection criteria. I started to build the report using Reports 2.0 but I found it to be the most fustrating and user-hostile tool for generating reports. I hope that someone can suggest how to do this in plain PL/SQL. Thanks in advance. Received on Sat Jun 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message