Re: Current Session Identifier

From: Vikram Goel <vgoel_at_pts.mot.com>
Date: 1996/06/13

Jim,

Please refer to my email regarding this. In a nutshell, the sessionid will always give the correct results, while audsid may not, depending on the client side sqlnet version and/or os.

--
Vikram Goel                                 Motorola email: vgoel_at_pts.mot.com
Sr. Oracle DBA - Consultant

Motorola Info:
Mail Stop 39, Room S1014
1500 Gateway Blvd,