US-CA Oracle DBA

From: MDTSC <rjones_at_ezl.com>
Date: 1996/06/08

	McDonnell Douglas Technical Services Company is
	a large provider of information technologies
	in both the St. Louis and Los Angeles areas.

	We currently have several openings for Oracle DBAs
	as well as Oracle Developers.
	A background that includes Unix and C experience
	would be helpful.

The ideal candidate must have proven technical experience along with the ability to manage various projects.

These openings are located in southern California and are either 6+ month contract or contract to perm.

We offer competitive salary along with excellent benefits (including 401K).

For confidential consideration please send your resume to: E-Mail: rjones _at_ezl.com

Please include day time/ night time phone along with the best time to call. Add Oracle DBA/Dev CA to the subject line.

Visit our web site at www.mdtsc.com for information about our company! Received on Sat Jun 08 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message