Re: PO7 for W95

From: Keith Majkut <kmajkut_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1996/06/07

In article <4p8891$rob_at_mrnews.mro.dec.com>, <perez> wrote:
>Well, as is not TOO unusual with any change involving Oracle, my efforts at
>getting Designer to work with PO7 and Win 95 has NOT been successful. Oracle
>either apparently doesn't participate in this newsgroup or has proven totally
>disinterested in actually getting this to work (based on their lack of response
>to the Designer problems) so my solution is to do what we normally do when this
>happens. I won't be DOING Designer with PO7 until Oracle bother to publish
>ACCURATE, USABLE information on EXACTLY what has to be done to get these
>products to work together. OR EVEN BETTER GETS OFF THEIR COLLECTIVE BEHINDS AND
>STARTS DOING SUPPORT IN THIS FORUM.
>
>There are simply too many products out there for doing design and development to
>put up with this kind of worthless, mediocre, poorly designed, barely operative
>(at best) crap.
Since you don't list your problem, then how can anyone help? Anyway, if the problem is that you can't connect to PO7Win95, then I suggest you read the PO7Win95 readme file, since it's in there. If you are having other problems, I suggest you find out which, if any, version of d2k is supported under Win95(I'm not sure)