Re: Reverse Engineer ERDs

From: Ed Bruce <bruce_at_ha.hac.com>
Date: 1996/06/06

Sandy Wallace wrote:

> Does anyone out there know of a software package that will
> generate an Entity Relationship Diagram from information in an
> Oracle database?
>
> The database resides on HP-UX platform, but Windows software
> would do, too--either Windows NT or 3.1.

Oracle's Designer 2000 will do this. I don't know how well as we are currently running tests. The engineer runing the tool has been able to generate some results. We hope to use it to generate an E-R from a legacy system.

Ed Bruce
bruce_at_ha.hac.com Received on Thu Jun 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message