Loney's CC1 Database - R U Using it?

From: James A. Mumper <jamumper_at_ptes.com>
Date: 1996/06/06

We have decided to create a DBA database to manage aal of the databases and Oracle apps that we are using. The reason for this is that we are using Oracle Names and Enterprise Manager, both of which require information stored in and Oracle database. It seemed logical to create it using Kevin Loney's multiple database monitoring DB from the DBA Handbook so that we could also take advantage of the scripts in the handbook as additional monitoring tools.

I am wondering if anyone has used this and what your experience was. Are there any gotchas we should be aware of? I downloaded the files from HTTP://WWW.OSBORNE.COM/ORACLE, which was very nice. Very minor changes required. But before I actually build the database I thought I would ask around for info.

TIA,

--
James A. Mumper
Senior Oracle DBA