Oracle 7.1 and Netware 3.12 Question

From: Josh Pinkert <flush_at_radix.net>
Date: 1996/06/06

I have a problem that I have been trying to work out for a few weeks. I am hoping that someone here can help me out...

I am setting up Oracle 7.1 for Netware on a Netware 3.12 Server. I am using SQL*Net V2.1 with the SPX Adapter and am not able to unload all of the Oracle NLMs cleanly when I want to down the server. I used the default 'oraunld.ncf' and modified the two lines for SQL*Net 2.1. But, for some reason it will not unload the NTS.NLM. This prevents it from finishing the removal of some other Oracle NLMs (Oracle7 is removed, but Core3 is not).

When I unload everything manually, things unload fine until I get to the NTS.NLM (surprise!). At this point, it asks if I want to force it to unload, but doesn't allow me to confirm. It enters 'n' and leaves me back at the console with the NTS.NLM still loaded.

Any suggestions?

Please reply by mail as well...my provider does not allow me to connect to my news server from work (T1)!

--

flush_at_Radix.Net
Josh Pinkert