[Q] Pro*C++ and sqlglm

From: Almut Herzog <al-her_at_sectra.se>
Date: 1996/06/06

Hi,

I'd be glad to receive a sample code from someone who uses the sqlglm-function in a Pro*C++ program & and a description of the changes necessary in the Pro*C header files.

I can compile the sample1.pc file with a C-compiler and it works fine. My C++-compiler though complains about things in <sqlcpr.h> and (after changes in the header file) the linker does not find the matching library code (undefined symbol). Must I change compiler options?

I complained to support about this some time ago but did not receive anything helpful. I have now been working with the sqlca.sqlerrm structure but sometimes 70 characters for the error message are simply not enough.

Please reply by e-mail, too (due to shaky communication with our news server)

--
Almut Herzog
SECTRA-Imtec AB                     e-mail: al-her_at_sectra.se