Trigger problem.

From: Stefaan Onderbeke <onderbes_at_bec.bel.alcatel.be>
Date: 1996/06/03

Hi,

We have following problem with triggers in Oracle 7.1.6 running on a Sparc 1000 with Solaris 2.5. OS.

To keep our DB consistent, we are using rather large DB triggers (in PL/SQL). With those triggers we have the following problem :

Sometimes they are working, sometimes not : during the execution of the trigger the PL/SQL code stops running. The place where the code exists is allways different ! And sometimes the code works.

Is there anybody out their who has a simular problem ? Or even better who is aware of a solution for this problem ?

Thanks in advance,

                        Stef

--
Onderbeke Stefaan