oracle terminal

From: Dany Grenier <dgrenier_at_riq.qc.ca>
Date: 1996/05/31

We are converting our system version from forms45 in windows to unix.(to run in character mode).But when i try to run the forms in character mode the keys on the keyboard are all screwed up. So i went under unix and redefined the definition of my keys but when i run my form again the system just ignore those changes. So i am wondering what would be the reasons why it reacts like this.. and can you explain to me how to find the node under which i have to make the proper changes. Received on Fri May 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message