Oracle Backup/Archive products wanted.

From: AndyWa <andywa_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/05/31

I am looking for Oracle based backup/archive product(s) with the following requirements:

Archive:
Must be able to export all data according to a specified criteria, eg all data from last quarter, that sort of thing. Plus have the option of deleting the archived data from the database.

Must be able to import one or more archive sets into a specified user/schema which may be different than from where it was archived.

Backup:
Must be able to schedule automatic full or incremental backups to specified media with recovery to a specified point in time. Backups should be able to be done either online or offline.

We would like to integrate this functionality into an existing product and as such, the ideal solution would be an API of sorts, maybe a stored package for online use. If anyone knows of such a critter, please Email me. Thanks.
Andy Washburn
Ocean Breeze Computing, Inc
Orlando, FL
andywa_at_aol.com\ Received on Fri May 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message