Position Open

From: Tom Travis <ttravis_at_surf-ici.com>
Date: 1996/05/30

Applications Software Development Position

Computing Management, Inc. has an immediate opening for a senior application software developer. Essential prerequisites are completed Object Oriented
RDBMS designs, successful development, implementation and maintenance of application software, a high energy level and excellent communications skills. The
successful candidate will be directly involved with prospects and customers. Primary responsibilities include application design, programming, documentation, and
implementation of our vertical market packages. Secondary customer support and training are additional. Some travel is to be expected. Project experience with
Visual FoxPro or C++ would be a plus.

CMI has been designing and marketing a PC based Human Resource Management system for over 13 years and is close to completing its newest 32-bit Windows
based version, written in Visual FoxPro.

CMI benefits include health and life insurance, a SEP, and profit sharing.

Submit resume to Hans Haupt, CMI, Suite C101, 2346 S. Lynhurst Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46241, or deposit e-mail at HansHaupt_at_CMI-Software.com. Visit our Internet site at http://www.CMI-Software.com/CMI.

Tom Travis            Phone:  317-834-7873/243-7888   ttravis_at_surf-ici.com
President               BBS:  317-834-1811/243-0403   **** SNAIL MAIL ****
surf-ICI                FAX:  317-834-1811            PO Box 428
Internet-Connect, Inc.      HTTP://www.surf-ici.com   Mooresville, IN  46158