Re: ))=> VA Mts Sybase Imp. Cons $90k

From: Justin Purington <puringj_at_hlthsrc.com>
Date: 1996/05/30

>You know, I get a lot of this stuff too. Would you work for a company that will hire you
>based on your news postings alone? What about things like experience or ability? It's
>easy to sound as if you know something.

No offense, but I didn't read a job offer in that post. I somehow doubt you would receive an employement contract in the mail if you send a reply that said "I accept". As annoying as these messages are, the Sybase newsgroup is a place where people who know Sybase tend to congregate - and therefore recruiters see it as an effective place to recruit. They wouldn't do it unless they got results. It's a lot worse in the PowerBuilder group. Received on Thu May 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message