Q: Remote printing using Oracle Display Manager (Repost)

From: Eng San Koh <Eng_san_koh_at_sg.eds.com>
Date: 1996/05/28

Hi,

Please advise how I can configure remote printing for a small branch office. Basically this is the setup:

Headquater Office:
Oracle Financial running on a HP 9000 server (HP-UX) Local users on Netware 3.12 LAN use LAN Workplace to access the Oracle Financial applications. Oracle Display Manager (ODM) is used as the front-end.

Remote branch offices:
Less than 6 staff
Access to HQ server is via dialup through POTS or an X.25 service provider.

Current problem is with remote printing using Oracle Display Manager. What can I do to enable remote printing on a dialup access? Preferably the print job can be spooled to a print queue.

Your help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Have a GREAT Day!
Koh Eng San
EDS Singapore Received on Tue May 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message