Re: Oracle 7.2.3 & MTS

From: Craig Harper <caharper_at_hooked.net>
Date: 1996/05/26

Robert F. Owens, Jr. wrote:

> I am currently running Oracle 7.2.3 on a Solaris 2.5 Sun Sprac 1000 with
> MTS and SQL*Net 2.x. We are having performance problems. Has anyone had
> problems with MTS and and Oracle 7.2.3. It has difficult to determine
> exactly where the problem resides because it just appears at random times
> during the day.

Robert,

I am running MTS on HP/UX 10.10 it is working well for us. Connection time has improved. Oracle, however, suggested that we not run MTS. It was their feeling that MTS was more headache than it was worth.

--

Craig Harper
IFTN

Thinking is more interesting than knowing,
but less interesting than looking.