HELP:ORA-03121 No Interface Driver Connected

From: Bill McClellan <wdmcclellan_at_tasc.com>
Date: 1996/05/25

Here's an easy one for y'all:

I'm trying to connect by Windows 3.11 computer to a DEC Alpha Oracle server via ODBC. I'm running (at least I think I'm running) sqora71.dll, ora71win.dll, sql*net 2.1.4 and Frontier TCP Kernel 4.15. I'm just trying to do this through the ODBC Test program that comes with Oracle ODBC for Windows.

I get the error message ORA-03121 - no interface driver installed.

I know I'm doing (or NOT doing) something really basic, but I can't figure it out. Please help by pointing me down the path of ODBC enlightenment.

Thanks in Advance!

Bill Received on Sat May 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message