Re: ConText option questions

From: Nick Clark <fj58_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1996/05/24

Thomas F. Zadlo wrote:

> I was hoping someone out here had experience with the ConText option.
> (Snip)

I think that this is the new name for TextServer .. if so, it is currently a separate server process that you connect to on the server to provide 'extended SQL' (SELECT where xxx CONTAINS 'news group') for example. We;ve used it quite a bit, and it seems to be fairly stable now, if suffering from some 'interesting features'. Nick.

--
| Nick Clark.  NickC_at_dial.pipex.com OR fj58_at_dial.pipex.com |