Re: PB4 and PO7

From: Keith Majkut <kmajkut_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1996/05/23

In article <31A398AF.21C0_at_hn.logica.com>, Quang Nguyen <nguyenr_at_hn.logica.com> wrote:
>I have PB 4.0.5 connected to PO7 for WIN 95. When trying to connect to
>a remote Oracle database, I get the following error msg:
>
>ORA-03121: NO INTERFACE DRIVER CONNECTED - FUNCTION NOT PERFORMED
 This most likely means your sqlnet connect string is wrong.

>Also, PB seems to activate the local PO7 database automatically when
>trying to connect to a remote database.
This is in the readme I think. It has to do with the autostart feature. When the remote connection fails, the client libs try to make a default local connection which causes the database to autostart. run the ORAAUTO.EXE (or something similar) to turn it off. Check out the readme. Received on Thu May 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message