Re: Visual Basic 4 and Oracle 7.X

From: Bruce Murphy <bruce.murphy_at_daytonoh.ncr.com>
Date: 1996/05/22

Oracle has Oracle Objects for Ole (OO4O). I am using the 16-bit version and it works well. Haven't had any problems with it. The 32-bit version is out, but don't have it just yet. Will be using it by this summer since our project is 32-bit. You can look at this more at http://www.oracle.com .

Hope this helps!

Bruce Murphy