Re: Orlando Computer Show

From: dexter <no email>
Date: 1996/05/22

==========msoeters, 5/21/96==========
Cullen Simpson wrote:

> Badencorp, an IBM, HP, SGI, and Spectra Logic VAR will be showing it's
> wares at The Computer & Office Technology Showcase on May 22nd and 23rd
> at the Orlando Expo Center.
>
> Badencorp specializes in CATIA sales, training, and contracting.
>
> We also offer backup solutions for virtually all platforms.
> Including nearly ALL Unix flavors, Novell, and NT.
>
> Come by booth 1017 at the Orlando Expo Center to see what we can do for
> you.
>
> Check out our web page at:
>
> http://www.spectralogic.com/partners/badencorp/baden.html
>
> For more information about the Computer & Office Technology Showcase
> check out the special section on Monday, May 21 in the Orlando Sentinal.

maybe you can help me
I'm looking for the software for a
tapemaster 250 from csm wich uses dc6250 tapes qic02 thank you

==========msoeters, 5/21/96==========
Cullen Simpson wrote:

> Badencorp, an IBM, HP, SGI, and Spectra Logic VAR will be showing it's
> wares at The Computer & Office Technology Showcase on May 22nd and 23rd
> at the Orlando Expo Center.
>
> Badencorp specializes in CATIA sales, training, and contracting.
>
> We also offer backup solutions for virtually all platforms.
> Including nearly ALL Unix flavors, Novell, and NT.
>
> Come by booth 1017 at the Orlando Expo Center to see what we can do for
> you.
>
> Check out our web page at:
>
> http://www.spectralogic.com/partners/badencorp/baden.html
>
> For more information about the Computer & Office Technology Showcase
> check out the special section on Monday, May 21 in the Orlando Sentinal.

maybe you can help me
I'm looking for the software for a
tapemaster 250 from csm wich uses dc6250 tapes qic02 thank you

For your next computer product purchase checkout Computer Consultants of Columbia's online catalog:
http://www.netside.com/~ccofcola/products.html

They stock over 25,000 different computer products from over 10,000 different manufacturers.
There e-mail address is: ccofcola_at_netside.com

The most fantastic thing I've found out about this company is they spend 5 days building
a system tailored for you, with a 72 hour burn and then still offer a 5 year warranty
on the CPU and memory, and also a full 3 year warranty on all other parts, that includes
parts and labor. The only thing you pay is shipping. I've found that to be the best warranty
offered on the Internet.

Remember you heard from me first. Received on Wed May 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message