Relationship of Oracle Manufacturing Applications to Oracle Financial Applications

From: John Hornyak <jhornyak_at_why.net>
Date: 1996/05/20

I am trying to find documentation which shows the the relationships between Oracle Manufacturing Applications and Oracle Financial Applications, other than the Technical Reference Manuals. I want to ensure that integration testing for these modules is well defined.

Does anyone know if any such documentation exists, and if so, how can I get ahold of it. Please reply to jhornyak_at_why.net.

Thanks. Received on Mon May 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message