Re: FORMS_MDI_WINDOW Problem

From: <dmoyer_at_gpu.com>
Date: 1996/05/17

In <319AA30A.336D_at_ab.com>, Michael Pantaleano <mike.pantaleano_at_ab.com> writes:
>Bill Harman wrote:
>>
>> I am developing in ver 4.5.6 or Forms4.5 on an IBM Clone (Windows 3.11).
>> When attempting to do a "set_window_property(forms_mdi_window,
>> window_state,maximize);" in a WHEN_NEW_FORM_INSTANCE trigger, I get a
>> general protection fault error in TK21WIN.DLL.
><<snip>>
>I believe I read in a manual that this must be set in a PRE-FORM
>trigger.
>--
>Michael J. Pantaleano <mike.pantaleano_at_ab.com>
>Senior Analyst, Software Applications
>Allen-Bradley a Rockwell International Company
>The opinions expressed above are not that of the people who pay me.

We have around 65 forms with all of them having this statement in the When-New-Form-Instance trigger and have had no problems with it.

D. Scott Moyer, Jr.                        dmoyer_at_gpu.com (work)
GPU Service Corporation                dsmoyer_at_enter.net (home)
Reading, PA Received on Fri May 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message