Re: foreach in pl/sql?

From: Piero Stanchi <stanchi>
Date: 1996/05/16

Thank you.
Actually, I need two kinds of looping operations. One is a loop on a table field names, and I could do something like loading COLUMN_NAME from the oracle table ALL_TABLES into a pl/sql table, and use this for my needs. The second loop is on a procedure arguments. I would like to operate someway on all the arguments because I have a large number of them. I cannot pass a pl/sql table to the procedure because I call it from the webserver, and each argument takes its value from an html form field. I have not found a place where the arguments of a loaded procedure are stored.
By the way, does someone know how a select statement can be parameterized? I would like to obtain something like:

Original text of this message