Thanks

From: T. Dirk Killebrew <tdirk_at_asgna.com>
Date: 1996/05/15

Your response to my original questions have been overwhelming!! Who could have predicted the sheer volume of responses I have received. A heart-drwan THANK-YOU =o) goes out to all of you who have helped me with my problem.

        But now If you have a moment:

        "Is it posible to submit html form information directly to a database? If so, how??

        Also:

        Can that information in the database be viewed as an html document?

The first question is the real stumper. I would be much obliged if anyone out there in Usenet-Land could answer it.

Thanks,

T. Dirk Killebrew Received on Wed May 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message