OWA 1.0 Bug??

From: Robert Stucky <popeye_at_arachnid.com>
Date: 1996/05/14

We are building an extensive OWA web application. The app uses lots of post's with large responses of url encoded text. The app builds the message into a varchar2(32767) variable, when complete, htp.prn(built_variable) is called.

For some reason, all the text makes it except for the 5th block of 255 characters. We have written a program which dumps the contents of htp.htbuf, and the 5th block is definitely in the buffer. We've tried this under a number of circumstances and the 5th block of htbuf is always missing.

We then tried executing the same algorithms using a get method and had the same response. But we don't see the problem if the algorithm's output is not url encoded.

Anyone have any ideas?? Received on Tue May 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message