Re: Available conversion tool from PB to Forms4.5 (or Forms3.0 to PB)

From: Carlos Augusto Leite Netto <cnetto_at_cps.softex.br>
Date: 1996/05/12

susan g. dahl wrote:

> Our shop is trying to become oriented to only one developement tool.
> Problem is we have lots of both. What would be the best/easiest way to
> get on a single tool? Any one have a strong preference to either one?
> (We are using Oracle 7.x RDBMS)
> TIA
I'm sure that THERE IS a tool for converting PB to Dev/2000. I don't know it's name :-(

I saw many times at IOUWs and CODAs (now ODC). Try to find on BAP program of Oracle. Probably that guys are BAP member (BAP is a Oracle's program for partners).

Regards,

Carlos Netto
cnetto_at_cps.softex.br
Software Design Informatica - Oracle Consultants - Brazil Received on Sun May 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message