Re: Any Designer2000 books available

From: <richu_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1996/05/07

In article <4mlkhm$str_at_inet-nntp-gw-1.us.oracle.com> hkaukovu_at_us.oracle.com (Harri Kaukovuo) writes:
>From: hkaukovu_at_us.oracle.com (Harri Kaukovuo)
>Subject: Re: Any Designer2000 books available
>Date: Mon, 06 May 1996 19:38:42 GMT

>John Mas <JCMAS_at_SEARLE.MONSANTO.COM> wrote:

>>Are there any book about Designer2000 available?? I heard Oracle Press
>>was going to put one out. Is it available yet??

>>Thanks!

>>John Mas

>Yes. Developer/2000 Handbook is out (includes CD-ROM). ISBN
>0-07-882180-0

I believe he was askin about DESIGNER 2000 NOT Developer 2000 books out there. I have been searching also..but cant seem to find a dedicated book on the subject outside of what ORACLE offers as MANUALS..which incidentally are prints of the ORACLE BOOK documents associated w/DES2K. The books that I found that did mention anything scarcely contained 2-5 pages worth of generalized info. My suggestion is either take the ORACLE course or read the manuals... Received on Tue May 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message