How to determine if a form uses a particular library module

From: Dwayne King <dwayne_at_dwayne.FreeNet.Kiev.UA>
Date: 1996/05/01

Hi there.

I am currently doing some cleaning up in our development environment, and I have come across a few functions in our libraries that I am pretty sure are not used any more.

Is there a way to find out if any forms use a particular module within a library. i.e. if I have a library with Function A, can I query somewhere to determine if Function A from this library is used?

I have tried looking at the F45% tables, but it appears that the trigger text is stored in a binary format.

Any ideas?
---

  • Dwayne K. King * email: dwayne_at_dwayne.freenet.kiev.ua *
  • International Monetary Fund * phone: (011-380-44) 212-54-81 *