Forms 4.5 causes locked up computer

From: <dba_at_sdc.com>
Date: 1996/04/30

Forms 4.5 keeps hanging on us. We used the Oracle Client Software Manager to install the runtime forms on pc's. We then created a permanent swap file on the pc (pentium 90, 16 meg of ram, windows 3.1). We can run the form once, but subsequent attempts to execute f45run result in a hung computer (we get the hour-glass pointer and the only way out is to reboot). Nothing else is running except program manager and our tcp stack. Oracle tech support is clueless---they told us to alter win.ini to keep program manager from running!!! Has anyone found a better solution for this?

Thanks Received on Tue Apr 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message