OPO: can't modify tables

From: Mariusz Stanczak <MStanczak_at_gnn.com>
Date: 1996/04/29

I'm trying out the capabilities of Oracle Power Objects 1.0
(before commiting my data to it), and I'm either missing something,
or the documentation is more like wishfull thinking. It says that Blaze tables can be modified after they have been created, even
(with rather obvious restrictions, and all the nice flexibility)
when they contain data, yet when I try it (changing anything, even
on tables with no data) all I get is beeped at. The only thing I'm allowed is to add more fields. Please clue me in. -Mariusz
MStanczak_at_gnn.com Received on Mon Apr 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message