Re: Oracle Reports Error

From: Nick Clark <fj58_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1996/04/29

Srinivas wrote:

> Here is the error message that I am getting with either of the above
> commands.
>
> ld.so.1: r25run: fatal: libnn11.so.3.1: can't open file: errno=2
> Looks like you need to set the variable that points to the runtime
libraries in your env - LD_LIBRARY_PATH I think off the top of my head (I'll look it up & post again if its not). In our case, this needs to include $ORACLE_HOME/LIB in it - (If you can't find it, try: find / -type f -name "libnnll.so.3.1" -print as root). Interestingly just this happened to me when I patched our 7.1.6 server on Solaris... Should be in the manual, really..

Nick.

--
[Nick Clark - fj58_at_dial.pipex.com]