Re: Usenet forgery being investigated

From: Susan Spence <sue_at_nntp.best.com>
Date: 1996/04/28

Jon Livesey (livesey_at_pirate.engr.sgi.com) wrote:

: Jim Collier <jimc_at_hpcc31.corp.hp.com> wrote:
: >

: > If this country can host a loudmouth guest like Jon Livesey, then
: > surely just about anything one of us says in this newsgroup goes,
: > as far as I'm concerned.

: That's loudmouth *paying* guest to you, me old fart, so : put a sock in it.

REALLY? You pay in more than you get out?

If you want a job back in the old country, one in which you'll make a net profit, I'm sure I could give you some leads. Received on Sun Apr 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message