***** US-TX Opportunities *****

From: Rick Overton <roverton_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/04/22

ORACLE FINANCIALS APPLICATION CONSULTANTS Edison Group is one of the Nation’s fastest growing technology consulting
firms specializing in client/server package implementations, business advisory services and custom development using object technology. We pride ourselves on the quality of our employees and our personal commitment
to our clients’ success.

We have rewarding career opportunities in our Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles
and Minneapolis offices for adaptable, team-oriented, self-motivated professionals
with experience implementing Oracle Financial, Distribution and Manufacturing
applications.

Successful candidates will have:
* Good communication skills

  • Strong Industry or Technical experience
  • Proficiency with either Oracle Financials, Distribution or Manufacturing

Senior level positions require experience in:
* Project Management

  • Business Process Reengineering
  • Strategic Planning
  • Package Selection
  • System Implementation Methodologies

Our people enjoy superior career development opportunities and earn excellent
compensation with best-in-class benefits including: comprehensive health
insurance, performance bonuses, 401(k) plan, and continuing education. If you
enjoy working on challenging projects in a team-oriented, professionally
rewarding environment, we want to speak with you.

Please forward your resume to:
Edison Group, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources - OR-I
17218 Preston Road, Suite 430
Dallas, Texas 75252
Fax: (214) 931-9329.
E-Mail: careers_at_edisongroup.com Received on Mon Apr 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message