Re: help needed in db trigger

From: Enid/Ed Kammin <ekammin_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: 1996/04/15

MCC wrote:

> I need to display the value of pl/sql variables in DB trigger for testing
> purpose. Is anyone willing to share the information of how to do it.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> DuffyUse dbms_output.put_line procedure. For instance,
dbms_output.put_line('variable one ='||variable_one); These can be put anywhere in your stored procedure. You must set serveroutput on for the display to be in effect. You can do that before calling the procedure in a sqlplus script, or you can set it in your sql.login. Received on Mon Apr 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message