Re: Help: Using cmdialog.vbx

From: MalayS <malays_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/04/14

Hi,

  This is the code that I used to create an Open file dialog box.

   Here GET_BMP_FILE is a VBX control - cmdialog.vbx

  • Action = 1 is the Open dialog box. Find out the number for Printer and Save As VBX.set_property('GET_BMP_FILE','Action','1'); pl_pict_file := VBX.GET_PROPERTY('GET_BMP_FILE','Filename'); READ_IMAGE_FILE(pl_pict_file,'JFIF','VEPC.VECH_PICTURE'); VBX.set_property('GET_BMP_FILE','Action','0'); VBX.set_property('GET_BMP_FILE','Filename',' ');

Only problem with above code I had is that if the user changes the directory then it would change the working dir of my form. This used to create problems in loading any subsequent forms as runform could not find the FMX files. I don't know the solution to this problem yet.