ODBC.DLL v2.0 difficulties

From: Sean Michael Dillon <sdillon_at_surfsouth.com>
Date: 1996/04/10

Good day. We are writing Win3.1 code with Ada utilizing ODBC to get to Oracle on both Personal Oracle7 and SCO UNIX Oracle7. I am having a problem retrieving OUT params from stored procedures on the server after executing calls to those procedures from my app (via ODBC).

We use an ODBC pragma (with Ada...) to execute ODBC calls through our app. The stored procedures have multiple value returns, therefore we are using OUT params to pass the values from the Database back to the client side for processing.

We used some ODBC preparation calls to allow the ODBC.DLL v1.0 to pass out parameters back, but we've upgraded the DLL (to 2.0) and the conventional method does not work. Does anybody have any insight to this kind of thing? I appreciate the help and thanks in advance!

r/s

Sean Michael Dillon
DBA / Technical Team Leader
ATLASS Branch, US Marine Corps Received on Wed Apr 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message