Reports 2.0

From: Paul A. Deibel <deibel_at_ici.net>
Date: 1996/04/08

Hello Everyone:

   I am new to reports 2.0, as I was used to the old non-gui report writer. I am having some difficulty understanding repeating frames, which is new with reports 2.0.

   I would like to use the layout editor to re-arrange my columns and labels, but it seems that people in my shop have been deleting their layout variables, setting up the frames, and adding the variables new again to make simple modifications. This seems dreadfully ineffecient, and I cannot believe that ORACLE does not let people move things about in some easier way.

    Can anyone help with this? Thanks. Please cc answers to deibel_at_ici.net as well. Thanks -- Paul Deibel. Received on Mon Apr 08 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message