Re: POW95 - Getting error looking for MFC30.DLL

From: Keith Majkut <kmajkut_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1996/04/04

In article <4jts37$15ie_at_mule1.mindspring.com>, Jim Olsen <jolsen_at_atl.mindspring.com> wrote:
>I installed PO7 for Windows 95. When I try to start the database (or
>go into sql*dba or sql*plus) I get a message saying it cant find
>c:\windows\system\mfc30.dll.
>
>Anyone have any answers??
 MFC*.DLL are files that are part of the Microsoft Foundation Classes. These files are included with Win95, but are not always installed depending on the installation and options chosen. These files are stored in compressed archives on the Win95 CD, typically in the \WIN95 directory. There is a utility named EXTRACT.EXE in the \WIN95 directory of the Win95 CD. Use this utility to extract the missing files from one of the Win95*.CAB files on the Win95 CD. Place the missing files in the \WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory.