Help with database question

From: Darcy Buskermolen <Darcy_Buskermolen_at_cyberstore.ca>
Date: 1996/04/02

I have a question regarding a web-database.

I have a "parking space" on an BSDI-unix web server. I have a MS Access database which I maintain on my local network (not internet'd). I would like to upload my MS-Access database once a week to the unix system (3000- miles away).

I would like this database to be accessabl via the WWW for people to search and possably modify..

This database does not nessasarly have to be Access once it is on the server but this is what I create it in.

ie. you could export tha db as "tab field" and inport it into ??? unix database to be used?

Any comments would be muchly liked
Could you pls e-mail me with responces Received on Tue Apr 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message