Help - Implementing Bubble Help in Forms 4.5

From: Mohan Nibhanupudi <fg245_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu>
Date: 1996/04/01

Hi Guys,

   We are trying to implement Bubble help messages using Oracle Forms 4.5. I got a little help from Oracle regarding the technical details. What I needed to do is attaching a library called HINT.PLL to the form. The dll file called showhint.dll will actually generate the balloon help. The problem that we have is the backgroung color of these ballonn help messages look different on different PCs. I tried calling Oracle for help to know what is the reason for this. But so far I haven't obtained any good response from them. Have any of you guys had this problem before. Any help is appreciated.

Here is my system description:
Oracle Database Version 7.1.3.2.0
Oracle Forms Version 4.5.6.5.5
Windows 3.11 / Windows 95

I would very much appreciate if you could reply me to my email address in my job: nibhan_at_biost.mskcc.org

Hoping to hear from somebody soon. Thanks in advance.

--
Mohan