Re: Oracle table listing question

From: Luc Paré <lpa_at_ambrasoft.lu>
Date: 1996/04/01

Jason Garing wrote:
> =

> We are working with Oracle for a class project and we would like to know
> if there is a command that will give a listing of all the tables created
> only for a specified user-id???
> =

> Thanks.

The ALL_TABLES as well as all_objects viewe contain all the information you are looking for.

In both views, you have a field named OWNER that contains the object's owner name.

The ALL_TABLES view gives you more information about tables only (as f.e. tablespace, size, extents)

The ALL_OBJECTS view gives a list (with less information) about all object types such as tables, views, procedures, sequences, packages....

Luc Par=E9 Received on Mon Apr 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message