DB_BLOCK_WRITE_BATCH

From: Sameer Utrankar <utrankar_at_nyc.pipeline.com>
Date: 1996/03/29

Most of the tuning articles mention DB_BLOCK_WRITE_BATCH but when I do show parameters batch in sql*dba it only comes up with DB_BLOCK_CHECKPOINT_BATCH. My init.ora does not have this param listed and hence wanted to find out what the value was for the database and couldn't. Also looked at 7.2 server admin guide on documents CD and this param is not listed in the manual. What happened to it ?

utrankar_at_nyc.pipline.com (Sameer Utrankar) All of us can't be heros. Someone has to sit by the curb and clap as they go by. Received on Fri Mar 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message