Re: Cemetery Management Software

From: Sundial Services <sundial_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1996/03/28

In article <4jd1br$q6c_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com> jaysonbr_at_aol.com (JaysonBr) writes:

>Man, people got to loosen up.

>There are several Cemetery management software packages on the market
>today. Some are just database applications and some have a CAD/GIS link
>which show plots and urns and all that mumbo jumbo.

>Now, I remember a company in Nashua, NH on Summit Street which sold
>cemetery software. Don't ask me why I remember the address but not the
>name.
>The city I worked for, Concord, NH, had this type of commercial software.
>You could call the Concord NH Cemetery department and ask them... Area
>code 603.

I had a friend who spent about two weeks in a very large municipal cemetery with a GPS-device equipped with an adjusting receiver. He was paid to relocate the exact position of each and every grave, verify its "owners," and coordinate that with the company's records. He said that after a while it was just like walking through the park -- nice Fall afternoons, he seemed to really enjoy it.

/mr/ Received on Thu Mar 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message