Re: Recruiter Junk Email! HELP!

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_infosoft.be>
Date: 1996/03/28

In article <4jc4vh$6k_at_viper.ea.com>, afischer_at_ea.com (afischer_at_ea.com) says...
!>
!>OK, so sometimes the squeaky wheel gets more than just grease...
!>
!>This morning, I have received 3 or 4 unsolicited emails from recruiters
!(and one make $ fast
!>scam). Anyone know who created this list and how I can get my name off
!it? Anyone else
!>receiving the same (crap) messages? Anyone know how I can just bounce
!those messages that I
!>don't want to receive?
!>
!>TIA!
!>

Give stupid or incorrect answers, they might not want to recruit you anymore and maybe they'll take me instead.

--
Kind reGards
     \ /   |